We already know that hair gel makes it easier to identify assholes from a distance. Unfortunately, the same assholes who wear it have realized this as well and are entertaining more drastic measures to keep their preferred choice of retardohair from losing whatever credibility remains. In this time of economic instability, the people that make their living selling it to them are now making it more difficult for us to enjoy fending off their advances.
got2b is marketing hair gel called Magnetik that claims to contain male pheramones: "A man's secret edge to make the ladies take notice. So get your game on...because this sh*% delivers firm hold and natural shine ~ and gets the ladies revved up."
That is not only ridiculous, but it insults my intelligence and I feel bad for anyone who pays $5.99 for it at Wallgreens, because when I see it, I will be personally removing it from their bathrooms, not unlike I already do with hair gel of the regular variety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment